2017-2018 Academic Year Fall Semester Accepted Students for Transfer
Admissions for applicants within the scope of Center Placement Score (Additional Article 1) will be announced later.
- The final registration form can be obtained from the following link: http://oidb.metu.edu.tr/en/forms
- Students who will register must submit the Final Registration Form to the Registrar's Office / Application Office on 11-15 September 2017.
- Students numbers will be created for those who fill out the Final Registration Form.
- Information about Academic advisors can be obtained from the related department.
- Interactive registrations will be made depending on the adaptation form prepared by the Registrar’s Office.
- METU students who are making transfer will not make interactive registration for their previous program.
- If required, students have to pay tuition fee.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (For international students who are admitted from outside of METU and METU Northern Cyprus Campus)
- The copy of national ID card
- High school diploma and translation
- Residence Permit Application Form
- 2 photograph
- Tuition fee bank receipt
- Equivalency letter
USER CODE AND PASSWORD PROCEDURES
The students who are admitted one of our degree programs should get their usercode and passwpord via https://useraccount.metu.edu.tr/newstudent/
STUDENT ID CARDS
For ID card applications, the students are expected to visit the webpage below, and submit their card request online.
MAXIMUM PERIOD OF TIME
For those who come from METU and other universities, the time period spent in the previous program is counted for the maximum time period of education.