29/03/2022 - 08:24
- During the evaluation process, besides the applicant’s exam results, his or her high school CGPA, and other additional documents that reveal the success of the applicant are taken into consideration.
- The evaluation of the results and the placement of the applicants are at METU’s discretion. METU has the initiative to decide not to fill the quotas. Meeting the minimum application criteria does not guarantee admission to the programs.
- Meeting the program-based minimum SAT scores of the previous year does not guarantee admission to the programs.
- The applications will be evaluated by the related Admission Committee.
- The results will be available in the application program. Successful applicants may learn the following procedure from the “Results and Registration” section.
- Successful applicants can download the acceptance letter from the application program under Show Application Result section. Applicants may use this acceptance letter to get a visa from the nearest Turkish Embassy/Consulate. Besides, successful applicants need to confirm that they will be coming to registration by using the application program.