Results and Registration
Warning: If students cannot provide a score/result satisfying the application requirements, they will not be registered even if they get admitted.
The results will be announced in the last week of July.
- As stated in the “Application Evaluation” section, during the evaluation process, besides the applicant’s exam results, other measurements such as a high-school CGPA, are taken into consideration. As it is known, there are limited quotas, but the number of applications is higher than these quotas. Consequently, the most successful applicants are placed into the programs.
- The admitted students who will be registering need to confirm that they will be coming to registration by clicking “Confirmation” in the application program.
- Applicants can follow their statuses and see results from the online application program under Show Application Result section. Acceptance letters will be sent via e-mail. You can use the acceptance letter to get a visa from the nearest Turkish Embassy/Consulate.
- Registrations for newly-admitted students will be held on September 10-14, 2018. Fall semester classes will start on October 1, 2018, and all international students are expected to have arrived at METU for registration and the orientation program. Students who cannot come for registration during the registration period with a valid excuse will have the right to register until October 5, 2018, at the latest.
- Registration Guide and Orientation Booklet will be announced on this page.
Attention to admitted SUNY students! Tuition fees for SUNY programs differ from those of the other programs. Please visit http://suny.metu.edu.tr/ for detailed information.