About YTB's Graduation Information Form
According to the latest regulations by the Turkish government, international students must fill out the Türkiye Alumni form, prepared by the YTB. You can only cancel your university registration after you complete that form and deliver it to the International Students Office, via the webform given at the bottom of this page.
Unfortunately, the website has only a Turkish version, but in case you need it, Google Translate works well on the page.
Please wait until your semester status on the student portal is updated as "bachelor of science," "master of science," or "philosophy of doctorate." Once you see this update, then follow the below-listed steps:
- Visit https://www.turkiyemezunlari.gov.tr/Account/Login
- If you already have a username and password for YTB, click Güvenli Giriş Yap / Secure Login and login with your e-mail address and password.
- If you do not have a username and password for YTB, you can either
- Click Güvenli Giriş Yap / Secure Login and then select e-devlet ile giriş to use your foreign ID number and your e-government portal password, or
- Click "Kayıt Ol" button to create a new username on the YTB webpage
- Once you log in, you will fill the missing information fields under your Profile, namely your personal information, your contact information and your Education Information. Other fields about language and profession are optional.
- While adding your Education Information for your current degree that you are about to graduate, under the Durum/Situation field, please select Graduate and then upload (i) an educational certificate that you can easily get via https://oibs2.metu.edu.tr/Educational_Form_Application/ and (ii) also a transcript that you can get via https://oibs2.metu.edu.tr/Transcript/
- After submitting your current education information, you will download the Mezuniyet Bilgi Formu on the Education Information page.
ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PDF FILE, SIGN THE FORM AND UPLOAD IT HERE:
We will notify you via e-mail regarding your registration cancellation.